IT IS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR! GET READY FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS ORDERS EARLY!!
GREAT SOAP LOAVES FOR CHRISTMAS - CHRISTMAS RIBBON CURLS, PEPPERMINT CURLS, WINTER GARDEN (TOP SELLER), TAYBERRY & TEAKWOOD, BROWN SUGAR & SPICE, FIGS & SUGAR, VANILLA FIG YOGURT, WHITE TEA & GINGER, ROSEMARY MINT, SPICED PEAR, APPLE PECAN SAGE LOOFAH (CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED WITHOUT LOOFAH FOR $24)
Reasons to shop with us:
1. Our customer service is like no other!! When you call or email you are dealing directly with me.
2. All of our soaps are made fresh as they are ordered, no sitting on a shelf for months. Every soap loaf is handcrafted by us.
3. We have been in the business for 9 years and our wholesale customers have had great success in selling our products. 75% to 80% of our business comes from repeat customers.
4. Our soap loaves are made with the best ingredients available on the market today! We are member's of the Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild with product liability ins. Customer safety & satisfaction is important to us so we follow product safety guidelines/safe handling when making our soap products.
5. We take time to make our soap loaves unique. Each loaf/layer is hand poured, the curls, embeds etc are carefully created by hand. Yes, our soaps take a little bit of extra time to make but your customers will appreciate this! These soaps are not mass produced or made with industrial soaping equipment. Each is created individually by hand.
6. We have low flat rate shipping for all orders across the USA. International orders (please email us for shipping quotes) We take special care in packaging your products for shipping. Each soap loaf is wrapped in wax paper then in bubble wrap to protect them from damage in transit.
7. We take pride in our product. We appreciate all orders, large or small. Our customers are treated fairly, with respect, kindness and consideration.(some say they feel like family) We know without your business we could not be so successful. We thank you for your continued support.
The prices you see on our site are our "wholesale" prices. We pride ourselves on providing a premium quality product at a fair price that your customers will love. I can honestly tell you that soap making is not "cheap" even if buying in bulk so if you are being offered products at an extremely low price then you must ask yourself about the quality of the ingredients that are going into that product. Anyone who does or has tried to make handmade soap can tell you that it is not easy and it can be a very expensive hobby.
Choose from shea butter soap, goat's milk, gourmet soaps, glycerin, designer scents/fun & funky style, salt sea & spa, loofah soap. We also have a large selection of men's soaps, shower gel and shaving soap.
Know what you are looking for? Enter a key word in the search box at the top right of the page to search our site for specific colors, product name, scent, price etc.
All items ordered are made fresh! Please allow 4-7 business days before shipping.
Shipping - USPS Flat Rate $10.85 or UPS $9.95 (if you have a P.O. Box please choose USPS. (If your order is too large to fit in medium or large flat rate we may have to change to UPS or if you are ordering products that cannot be shipped via USPS such as liquids.
International Shipping - we will ship internationally to certain countries. To inquire about ordering please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your shipping address and let us know what products you are interested in ordering. We cannot ship herbs or liquid products to some areas.
PAYMENT METHODS - PayPal, Credit Cards
WE DO ACCEPT CASHIER CHECK OR COMPANY CHECK FROM ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS. To order with this method email your order to email@example.com - Payment must be received within 5 business days of order date. We will ship once we receive payment and it has cleared our bank. (allow 1-10 days for bank to process)
We accept payment by phone - To order by phone email me your order and call me 256-452-5503 or leave your contact number. I will call you for payment (Visa, MC, Discover, AE) We will need Name on Card, Billing Zip, Card Number, Expiration Date & CVV #)
Our soaps are simply "soap" - We do not make any claims otherwise. Our bulk products have not been lab tested. We are not responsible for finished products you make using our products. Please practice safe handling when packaging items. Always make sure your packages, work area are sanitary! Do not re-use or refill old containers.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for collection and payment of your state/local sales tax!Soap of the SouthPromote Your Page Too